1. What is important to you in a job? 对于一个工作，你最看重哪一点？
Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization? 为什么想来本公司工作？
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
3. Why should we employ you? (我们为什么要雇佣你?)
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我们工作多久?)
As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities〖职务随能力增长而相应提高〗.
5. What are your greatest strengths? 你最大的优点是什么？
I can see what needs to be done and do it.
I'm willing to make decisions. (能当机立断。)
I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。)
I can organize my time efficiently.
6. What are your greatest weaknesses? 你最大的缺点是什么？
I tend to drive myself too hard. (我有时对自己要求过于严格。)
I expect others to perform beyond their capacities. (我对别人的能力期望过高。)
I like to see a job done quickly. (我喜欢速战速决。)